My name is Konstantinos Semertzidis and I am a PhD candidate at the Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering of the University of Ioannina in Greece, working under the supervision of Prof. E. Pitoura. I received my BSc in Computer Science from the same institution (former Dept. of Computer Science) in 2012, and my MSc in Computing in 2013 from the University of York. Since then I have worked as a Research Fellow at Athena Research and Innovation Center, and as a Research Intern at IBM Research and Nokia Bell Labs in Ireland.
- PhD Candidate: Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, University of Ioannina, Greece (Oct. 2013 - Present)
- MSc: Dept. of Computer Science, University of York, UK (Oct. 2012 - Sept. 2013)
- BSc: Dept. of Computer Science, University of Ioannina, Greece (Oct. 2008 - Sept. 2012)
- Evolving Graphs
- Graph Databases
- Social Networks
- Our paper titled Historical Traversals in Native Database was accepted for publication in ADBIS17.
- Our paper titled Identifying Conversational Message Threads by Integrating Classification and Data Clustering is available at Springer.