Undergraduate studies at the University of Patras, Greece (B.Sc. 1999, Department of Computer Engineering and Informatics). Graduate studies at the University of Patras, Greece (1999-2000) and at Princeton University, USA (M.A. 2002, Ph.D. 2005, Computer Science). He has worked as a researcher at the Department of Computer Science, University of Aarhus, Denmark (2005-2006), and at the Hewlett-Packard Laboratories, Palo Alto CA, USA (2007-2008), and as an Assistant Professor at the Department of Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, University of Western Macedonia, Greece(2008- 2011). He is with the Department of Computer Science at the University of Ioannina since January 2012. Research interests: Design and analysis of algorithms and data structures, graph algorithms, combinatorial optimization, and computational geometry.
- B.Sc. University of Patras, Department of Computer Engineering & Informatics, Greece, 1999.
- M.A. Princeton University, Department of Computer Science, USA, 2002.
- Ph.D. Princeton University, Department of Computer Science, USA, 2005.
- Design and analysis of algorithms and data structures
- Graph algorithms
- Combinatorial optimization
- Computational geometry