Online Social Networks and Media
The course covers different issues around different types of networks in life and technology. We will study the theory behind the formation and properties of such networks, processes on networks, algorithms that make use of the network, and tools for analyzing them. For more information you can take a look at the web pages of the course in the previous years.
The course homework consists of assignments, a presentation and a project. The final grade will be determined 30% by the assignments, 20% by the presentation, and 50% by the project.
· 24/2/2015 – Final Grades. The final grades for the course are here. Grades will be sent out on Friday, so if you have any questions send an email before then.
· 11/2/2015 – Project Examination. The examination for the project will be on Thursday 12/2 from 3:30 pm to 6:00pm. Below is the schedule for the examination:
o 3:30 Καζάκος Ε., Τζιορτζίωτης Κ.
o 4:00 Κολοζώφ Μ., Κουρσούμης Α.
o 4:30 Μπέστας Δ., Σέρμπος Δ.
o 5:00 Παπασταύρου Γ., Πρόσκος Δ.
o 5:30 Τσανταρλιώτης Π.
· 5/2/2015 – Extension: The deadline for the project is extended until Monday 11:59pm, Hawaiian time.
· 23/12/2014 – Presentations: The schedule of presentations and some instructions are now available at the Homework page
· 8/12/2014 – Projects: The list of projects is now available at the Homework page
· 6/11/2014 – Assignment 2: The second assignment is now available at the Homework page
· 23/10/2014 – Assignment 1: The first assignment is now available at the Homework page.